Frequently Asked Questions
Welcome to the Frequently Asked Questions page of our website!
Here you’ll find answers to common questions about our products and services. If you can’t find what you’re looking for, please contact us and one of our customer service representatives will be happy to help.
We hope this page provides you with the information you need to make informed decisions about our products and services. Thank you for visiting.
Our system is easy to use and can be set up in 5 simple steps.
- Install temperature monitoring hardware: First of all, you will install temperature sensors to monitor the temperature in the desired area. Depending on the size of the area, you may need multiple sensors.
- Connect the sensors to a monitoring system: Once installed, you will need to connect the sensors to a central monitoring system, i.e. a cloud-based system in our case.
- Install monitoring software: The next step is to install the application to display the temperature data and alert you to any temperature changes.
- Set temperature thresholds: You will need to set temperature thresholds to determine when the temperature is too high or too low. This will allow the system to alert you when the temperature reaches a certain level.
- Monitor the temperature: Once the system is set up, you can start monitoring the temperature and making any necessary adjustments.
- Reason why your temperatures dropped or spiked
- What action was taken
- Accurate date & time records for your auditor
- When you log a corrective action, an automated email is sent to your team members (all emails set up under high/low alarms), so everyone knows what action has been taken.
- Tesen Sensor – 10 units
- Timer Buttons – 1 unit
- Digital Probe – 1 unit
- Tablet/Dashboard – 1 unit
- Coordinator/Dongle – 1 unit
- Supporting Hardware
- Kiosk/SMS/Emails/Website Subscriptions
- Remote Support
- Cloud Storage
Yes, our sensors are NIST traceable and certified for reliable results.
Our solution is based on the Zigbee wireless standard (IEEE 802.15.4).
Restriction of Hazardous Substances in Electrical and Electronic Equipment (RoHS) EU rules restrict the use of hazardous substances in electrical and electronic equipment in order to preserve the environment and public health.
Our system will alert you of any alarms via email, text message, and audio/visual alarm.
Our sensors can monitor temperatures from -40º C to 120º C.
Please ensure that your correct email address is updated in the back end to receive email alerts. If you need assistance with this, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Please ensure that your mobile numbers are kept up to date in the back end to ensure you receive your SMS alerts. If you need assistance with this, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Yes. It’s an easy-to-use system and does not require any technical resources to install and run the operation.
You can configure upto 50 sensors with our system at a time. You can start out with a few sensors and then add on as your operation grows.
Our system measures and records the temperature with an accuracy of ±0.1 °C.
Thermalog is an Australia-owned and based company, that distributes from Australia to ensure the best shipping times possible for our valued customers.
Our system default is set to transmit temperature readings every 5 minutes.
Change the batteries as soon as possible. Replace the old battery with the new one and then place the device back in the appliance.
Our system comes with a pre-installed software and prerequisites. You will just have to install the system at the desired location and connect the devices with it.
It is recommended that you calibrate the system only once a year.